Friday, October 30, 2009

with grestest memory of Coffee. Honey.




























































everytime i think / read about coffee, tears will build up and i will start crying. i can't seem to forgive myself, that because of me coffee had to go. all because i didn't realise it eariler...

i'm so tired of crying and i feel weak. everytime i think / hear of him i feel so pain.. i don't show it but inside, it really hurts.. i took it quite well though. in school i didn't cry and no one said about it. but they did say my eyes looked weird.


but what can my tiredness and weakness be compaired to coffee's hurt and pain? all this is what i owe coffee. i thought of having another guinea pig, because i still have to food and everything. but i'm afraid i will not be able to pay A LOT of attention to him. just like what i did to coffee. i don't want to hurt another one. all because i wasn't a good owner. all because i didn't realise it and bring him to the vet.
it will be unfair.

this is a meaningful e-mail. "Dearest Coffee with love"

Thanks all for remembering Coffee (:

I wanted to come home to mass send an email to all of Coffee's Fans, but Thank you Ana for informing on my behalf.
Jeanette's taking it quite well... (I guess) Except like me, crying whenever we think of him.

I sure am gonna miss his sound when we take food and prepare to feed him.
Too bad we didn't reconize he was sick earlier.
But ya, Coffee's had a great life for a little guinea pig.
I wanted to attach Coffee's photos, just to remember him, but hotmail's not obeying.
maybe Jeanette will include them.

He's a permernant reident at A.L.L now anyway (:
Mohan took him back to burry him. Coffee was well loved.


Love,Jael


From Ana,
Dear friends,
One of the sweetest of God's creation has gone back to His loving arms.
Dear Coffee, Jeannette's sweet guinea pig passed on today at 4.08 pm. Most of us know Coffee who was a regular at Animal Lovers League event.
I will always remember his among our merchandise on display and every customer will be in awe of how well behaved he was.

So sorry dear Jeannette and Jael. We know how much you loved him. Be glad you had the honour to have cared for him, rescued from SPCA. We are just blessed to have known him.

So sorry we do not have Jeanette's email address so please Jael, convey our condolences to Jeanette.

Best regard
Ana, Terence, Joanna and Jonathan.

From Celina,

Oh dear,

That's sad....we're going to miss him...I always make fun of him whenever he poo-poo but now I can't laugh at him anymore.

I know I should have made an effort to carry him (you guys know that I'm pretty scared of his claws especially) but now he is gone, I will never have a chance to embrace him in my arms no more..... :(

Yes, we all know that Jeannette is very attach to Coffee. We are indeed very sorry to hear this news and hope that she will soon get over it and understand that all living things have to go someday.
Jael - pls help Audrey, Snowy, Rusky & I send our condolences to Jeanette.



From Angela,
My condolences. :( I remember Coffee from the ALL BBQ - what a funny, sweet, completely docile guinea pig he was. And his behaviour was really so much in contrast to his life, which was full of so much adventure and so "happening" for a little wee guinea pig. :P



ya, thank you all for remembering Coffee and loving him. Mohan was there when i was in the vet. mohan was able to say goodbye to coffee and he too really loved coffee a lot he sort of cried.. i'm so glad coffee was/is loved. so well loved by many.



on behalf of Coffee, i thank you all. and i believe God will take good care of him.




Name: Coffee (after) Little pig (before)
Age when got: 7 months
From: SPCA
Breed: abyssinian, guinea pig
Colour:brindle
Sex:male
Got on : 19/11/07
1 year birthday: 19/4/08
2 year birthday: 19/4/09
went on: 29/10/09
: 1609, 4.09pm

lived for: 2 years 6 months 1 week 3 days


I LOVE YOU
--------------------------------------------------------------------



we got honey yesterday.
So sorry again to trouble you with Honey. She is mama dog and we know the fosterer will prefer to rehome pups and what will happen to Honey. We therefore decided a long time ago that should they pull out the pups, we have to take care of Honey and make sure she gets sterilised and medical attention. If no one wants her, we still do because poor mommy dog does not deserve this fate while her pups get to go to good homes, how can mommy dog be left in the forest. As you both know too, we are such suckers for the mamas and the papas because they are no longer 'cute' and past their prime. Every rehomer prefers to work on the pups but us, ha ha, we seem to be stuck with the senior citizens.

And so Honey now lies with you. Your family's generosity and kindness has helped our dogs recover, rehabilitate and finally find good homes. I thank you all again, your brother, your mom, both of you for your unconditional love.
The hardest to rehome from the litter always gives much satisfaction, right? And if God is on our side, who can be against it.


Honey, our plan for her is to send her to be sterilised probably in a week or two weeks time, either she goes first or Teddy, both of them need to have the same procedure. T says that Honey is like a Spitz size which makes her HDB adoptable. When we put her up for adoption, we will state that. Also when interested adopters view her and ask how to name her breed we can advise them that she can pass off as a Pom cross, her colouring is similar and her size is possible. We tell them the truth we do not know but for application of licence, this is the only way to go.

regards
Ana
Don't worry, I'd bath Honey, probably on Sunday too (sign, so much things, so little time).
Then I'd take pictures of her. Even If I don't Jeanette will. HEH.
I think better hold back the sterilization, she's still so frightened, she might get freaked out if she goes to the vet soon. Let her clam down first.
Honey just found out other then the door, there's this escape route called the window (-.-) So she's always standing on her hind legs and figuring out how to reach the window. Lucky she's short :x
She's panting a lot now still shivering. The 2 crazy dogs at my house obviously don't help. They freaked her out by deciding to play catching early in the morning. Oh well... (shrugs)
Can I outdoor train her? :x I haven't successfully toilet-trained a dog, with exception of Coco.
("she is probably 10 months - 1 year") no wonder I thought Honey looked young. Her teeth are still so small. even smaller than Prince's. I thought I got eye problem or what. haha I'd brush her teeth, then condition her fur and maybe put ribbons on her! HAHA ! (Ana just gave me a new doll!) *SMILES
No harm intended.
Jael

( "she would most probably try to run away") i brought her down just now with my friends and she didn't try to run. she didn't really want to walk. had to keep calling, pulling and carrying her. so you guessed wrong. ^^
she is getting used to the place already. i saw her wagging her tail twice. once in the morning and just now when i came back. SO beautiful!! :) i call the guys sicko boys sometime. haha. :x she seems to be sleeping well, and getting along well with the two guys.
i think her character is lovely enough and not in our care. haha. only afraid that the boys will teach her bad things. but so far so good, like i said. :)
regards
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment