
pic: snowy and rusky (celina's other dog)
Elfie left and we didn't hear anymore news..
But he should be fine.
After, I forget when... , Terrence called and said they are saving dogs from a breeding farm and asked if we could help foster ( or maybe it's the other way round?.. sis is in charge so I’m not sure.). He was known as a 'white terrier', he was thin, with jelly legs that do not want to walk or climb the stairs, and had heart worms. We had to carry him around, up and down the stairs. Prince did not like snowy very much at first but they grew to be good friends. Sis and mum went to the breeding farm that time to pick snowy and there were around 3 other beagles that time too looking for homes (but ALL found good homes. =]) soon, snowy’s body build up, strong and he learns to play, prince and snowy then played a lot and became good friends. =]
Weeks later, Ben and yeo called Terrence and said they were interested in snowy so Terrence said OK, they will meet snowy and will see how things go and if they likes snowy. At first, they told Terrence that they do not have any other dog so snowy will be the only dog, but the day when they came to my place to see snowy, they had just adopted another dog from SPCA… we were quite upset about that.. I can’t say if they did a good job or a bad one, because after about a month, they said they can’t keep snowy and needs to find other home for snowy. So I took him back.
This time, things were really great. He really melted my heart… he use to jump around and go crazy when we were preparing his food but now he just sits around. He plays with prince like he did, but this one thing that made me really love him so much is that when we were about to sleep, he came up the bed and slept with me. Right beside me, I patted him and just watched him falling asleep. Somehow, this love just came… but we being together only lasted for one night… the next day, we had a carnival and Celina (one of the volunteers too) took snowy home for trail-adoption. And she have adopted him, I was really sad… I had wished that we could keep snowy but as time goes by, I’m letting go this hope. Because I know it will be better if he stays there, and is well loved and cared for. And more dogs that needs a temporary home can come. =]
SNOWY HAS FOUND A GOOD HOME!
special thanks:
-Ben and yeo for taking care of snowy for that one month and changing him.
-Celina for giving him a home
-Terrence and Ana for finding the home for him.
-Me and my family for helping to take in snowy when he needs. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment